YOUR TIME is not a renewable resource.
One of the biggest obstacles facing hotel managers who strive to green their operations is time… time to analyze, organize, execute, and train. Many hotels have implemented green practices, but stop short of achieving green certifications that give their green practices credibility due to the burden of documentation required.
Project management is the answer. By hiring a qualified, experienced consultant to guide you through the process, you can bypass the learning curve by getting expert focused assistance without over committing your staff. You received the dedicated attention of an executive level hospitality professional who will oversee your certification project on your behalf.
- Project management services include:
- Green Team Kick-Off meeting
- Review of current practices
- Gap analysis
- Customized Written Policies & Procedures
- Development and facilitation of Action Plan
- Compilation and organization of required documentation
- Interfacing with Green Seal Project Manager
- Management of Green Seal Client Portal account
- Project update reports to GM
- On-site pre-inspection*
- Presence and support during certification site audit*
- Follow up on corrective action required through final review
- Press release on certification achievement
- Green Orientation staff training program
Want more info? Contact Julie today.
*Travel costs covered by hotel.